Get a German Citizenship online. Become a German citizen by Naturalization. Get German Citizenships. Get German passports. Buy German Citizenship. A Germany citizenship for sale. The naturalization process is the only way to become a German citizen if you have no family ties to Germany (i.e., none of your parents or grandparents was German citizens). Germany’s two primary paths to naturalization are job and marriage, both of which require years of work.
You might be able to petition for German citizenship by descent if you do have family ties. This implies that you might be a German citizen if any of your parents, grandparents, or great-grandparents were! Buy German Citizenship
How Can I Obtain German Citizenship?
You must reside in Germany (legally!) for at least eight years in order to obtain German citizenship through naturalization. This implies that you must first:
- Apply for a temporary residency permit and a visa to Germany. These licenses, which are granted based on your immigration status (for employment, marriage, freelancing, etc.), have a one- to four-year validity. To renew, you must apply before the expiration date.
- Submit an application to live in Germany permanently. You can apply for permanent residency after around four years of residing in Germany on a temporary resident visa.
- To become a German citizen, apply. If you fulfil all the requirements listed below, you can finally apply for German citizenship at least eight years after receiving your permanent residence permit.
Germany citizenship for sale.
Requirements for Naturalization into German Citizenship
In order to be granted German citizenship, you must fulfil each of the following conditions:
- You have to have spent at least eight years as a resident of Germany. Keep in mind that time spent in Germany as a visitor, exchange student, or undocumented resident does not apply.
- It is necessary that you have never been found guilty of a crime.
- You must be an EU national with freedom of movement or possess a permanent residence permit at the time of application.
- You must have a job and earn enough money to sustain your dependent family members as well as yourself independently of welfare or unemployment insurance.
- At least a Level B1 proficiency in German is required (of the Common European Framework of Reference).
- The German Citizenship Test must be passed. This test assesses your understanding of German social and legal systems with multiple-choice questions.
- You must renounce your prior nationality unless:
- You are a citizen of Switzerland or a member of the EU.
- You are unable to renounce your citizenship in your current country of nationality.
- You acknowledge that the German Constitution is embodied in the German Basic Law. You must inform the Naturalization Authorities that you accept it verbally and in writing in order to accomplish this.
For German Citizenship, which visas count?
Typically, the “residency period” required for naturalization into Germany’s citizenship only considers the following categories of residency:
Skilled worker visa.
Freelance or self-employed visa.
EU Blue Card.
Marriage and family visa.
Asylum or refugee visa.
The Procedure for Naturalization of German Citizenship
In the German region or residential district where you currently reside, you must apply for German citizenship at the local Naturalization Authority. To begin with, you can contact the Foreigner’s Office (Ausländerbehörde) if you are unsure of where to apply. German citizen by Naturalization. Here is a general, step-by-step procedure:
- Visit the Naturalization Authority office in your community.
- Start the Naturalization Examination.
- The application processing cost must be paid.
- Send in all of the application’s necessary documentation.
- Await the processing of the application.
- Give up your citizenship as it is.
- Obtain your certificate of naturalization.
- Get a German ID card and passport by applying!
How Much Does Germany’s Naturalization Fee Cost?
The following fees are associated with the citizenship process:
Each adult’s citizenship application will be processed for a price of €255.
Each underage applicant must pay a fee of €51.
The cost of the Naturalization Test is €25.
It costs €25 for the Naturalization Certificate.
Citizenship by Descent in Germany
Even if you have never been to Germany, there’s a potential that you are a German citizen if any of your parents, grandparents, or great-grandparents were. In theory, you are regarded as a German citizen and are eligible to regain your citizenship if:
- Your father was a German citizen, and you were born to married parents.
- Either one of your parents was a German citizen, and you were born on or after January 1, 1975, to married parents.
- Your mother was a German citizen when you were born, although your parents were single at the time.
- On July 1, 1993, or later, you were born into an unmarried family; your father was a German citizen.
- One of your ancestors was a German citizen whose citizenship was taken away in 1938 for political, racial, or religious grounds while Germany was ruled by the Nazis.
German citizenship is not guaranteed for children born to German parents residing overseas after December 31, 1999. So, before the child turns one year old, the parents must register them with the German government.
Why Become a German Citizen?
If you currently reside in Germany and have no intention of leaving anytime soon, you are aware of the many advantages of becoming a German citizen, including:
First of all, you are free to enter and exit the nation as you like.
Second, you will receive a German passport, which is among the most mobile in the world.
Thirdly, you’ll have access to the EU labour market and freedom of movement inside the EU.
Fourthly, there is an option to vote for both the European Parliament and the German government.
Fifth, your offspring will naturally become citizens of Germany.
In Germany, you can also pursue a career as a civil servant.
Get German passports online
So if you are looking to buy a German passport. Then we are here to inform you that you can now buy valid German passports online. With your citizenship at hand. You can now easily obtain a German passport online. Germany citizenship for sale. So, Get German passports online now.
Do you have a desire to become a German Citizen? You can apply for the Citizenship of Germany. Apply now for your chance for a new life with our German Citizenship Fast Track services. Do you want to live and work in Europe? Look no further, we can help you get that German passport fast. So, Get a German Citizenship. German citizen by Naturalization. Buy German Citizenship. Germany citizenship for sale.